Work Remotely, Full time
What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with bright minds? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
How are you going to make a difference?
- Drive the vision and development of the products you control.
- Define, manage, and drive the communication process between Developers, UX Design, Marketing, and Sales.
- Communicate and enforce proper Scrum and Agile development methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional teams to collect and prioritize product specifications.
- Prioritize projects based on net-impact to the company.
- Work with the user experience team to understand how customers will use our products.
- Work with the engineering team to product specs to engineering stories.
- Develop launch material with the marketing team to enable sales to sell products.
- Be the product voice in customer engagements.
- Track and measure product traction.
- Communicate to the team, management and board.
Are you a fit?
- Solid communicator in English, written and verbal.
- Incredibly adept with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Have experience delivering complex products.
- Have worked on projects/products with distributed teams.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly translate customer needs to product specifications and engineering stories.
- Ability to keep a level-head under pressure.
- Experience presenting to executive management and boards.
- Self-driven individual.
- 3+ years or product management experience.
- 2+ years of software development experience.
Nice to have:
- Product management experience.
- Experience working with UX teams.
- Have worked in small, fast-growing environments.
- Strong technical background.
- Experience managing teams
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org