Bilingual JUNIOR Developer
Work Remotely, Full time
Work with a multidisciplinary team (User Experience, Product Manager, QA Tester) to build intelligent, scalable products from inception to completion. Solve challenging problems, working with cutting-edge technology with other bright minds in the industry.
Are you a fit?
- 1+ years of working experience in web development and passion for building technology products
- Comfortable learning new coding languages and switch from one to another smoothly
- Proficient solving algorithms challenges that involve data structures
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Architecture skills, able to select the best stack for each project
- Strong communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Experience working directly with clients with Agile methodologies
- Frontend and backend experience leveraging some of the following web technologies and frameworks:
- ReactJS, AngularJS, and Vue.js for frontend
- NodeJS, and Python for backend
- Databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Programming languages: .NET, and/or PHP
- A code repository you can share with the team with your contributions to open source projects
- Being a DevOps advocate. Working knowledge of AWS.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com